- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups Plain Greek yogurt
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp dried mint flakes
- Add garlic cloves to olive oil and set aside for a few minutes to let the garlic infuse into the oil.
- Empty yogurt into a large bowl.
- Discard liquid that comes from chopping
the cucumber. Mix cucumber and mint
- Discard garlic cloves from the olive oil and stir olive oil into yogurt mixture.
- Taste test and add in more cucumber or dried mint to taste.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Yield: 50 Servings
Nutrients per 1½ Tablespoon serving*: Calories: 23; Total Fat: 1.4 g; Saturated Fat: 0.6 g; Total Carbohydrate: 1.1 g; Total Sugars: 1.7 g (Added, 0 g); Dietary Fiber: 0 g; Protein: 1.2 g; Sodium: 7.2 mg; Potassium: 42.5 mg; Calcium: 21.5 mg; Vitamin D: 0 IU ; Iron: 0 mg *calculated using whole milk yogurt
(Tbsp = Tablespoon; oz = ounces; g = gram; mg = milligram; IU = International Units)
Source: Department of Gastroenterology, Monash University.
This recipe was created and reproduced with permission by Monash University (monashfodmap.com).