- 1 bunch kale (about 5 cups, or 10 oz)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp, or to taste, seasonings (onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cumin, paprika, chili powder, curry powder, dried herbs like dill, chives, or parsley)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Remove stems from kale, tearing leaves into desired chip size. Make sure leaves are dry.
- In a large bowl, mix kale and olive oil. Massage to coat leaves thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and toss together.
- On large baking sheet(s), spread leaves in a single layer.
- Bake about 10 minutes, checking midway. Kale will shrink and become firm and crisp.
Yield: 6 servings
Per serving: Calories: 43; Total Fat: 2 g; Saturated Fat: 0 g; Total Carbohydrate: 5 g; Total Sugars: 0 g (Added, 0 g); Dietary Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 1 g; Sodium: 20 mg; Potassium: 232 mg; Calcium: 63 mg; Vitamin D: 0 mcg; Iron: 1 mg.
(oz=ounces; Tbsp=tablespoon; g=gram(s); mg=milligram(s); mcg = micrograms.)