The Road to Wellness
Are certain signs of “aging” slowing you down? Is your memory not as sharp as it used to be? Do you wish that you felt stronger and more energetic—or that you could undo the damage to your body caused by certain ailments or poor health choices?
Yes? Then we have wonderful news for you! The editors of the acclaimed Tufts University Heath & Nutrition Letter have just published a practical book to help you kick start your physical and cognitive health. And you’re invited to order it risk-free!
Step-by-simple-step, Healthy Foundations: The Road to Wellness brings you some of the best ways to improve your strength, flexibility, balance and mobility so you can stay active and independent and enjoy your life to the fullest.
IMMEDIATE Help for What Ails YOU! In addition, you’ll discover the latest, immediately-useful information to help manage a variety of common ailments. For example:
- Beware of the “salty six”—popular foods that add high levels of sodium to your diet. Page 38
- Heart Disease. The two most vital dietary steps you can take to lower your risk of developing heart disease. Page 40
- Type 2 Diabetes. The four simple lifestyle changes shown to reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes. Page 42
- Digestive Ailments. Beware of one of the most notorious medications for causing GI ailments—and how you can lessen its impact. Page 45
- The two types of exercise that are most critical to support your bone health. Page 49
- Foods that reduce your risk of age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. Page 51
- For best results, ask yourself these two questions before you start a weight loss program. Page 59
- Poor sleep. Better-sleep secrets to help recharge your energy level. These two natural sleep remedies may help. Page 36
- And more!
Please note: This is a downloadable e-book.