Heart Healthy Lifestyle
Heart-Healthy Lifestyle reveals a better way to a healthier heart.
You’ll discover a variety of simple, satisfying eating patterns to help lower your risk of heart attack and stroke…reduce heart disease risk factors like high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, type 2 diabetes and obesity…even lower your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
Heart-Healthy Lifestyle also reveals the “smoking gun” that researchers say is responsible for cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer—a sedentary lifestyle.
But there is good news! Starting on page 47, you’ll see how little exercise it takes to help burn calories, lower your blood pressure, and promote healthier cholesterol profile.
You’ll discover safe, heart-healthy exercises to help you safely improve your strength while improving your range of motion. Easy movements to help improve your balance and help prevent incapacitating falls. Expert tips to get the maximum heart benefit from walking. And more.
ACT NOW to get your step-by-step blueprint for better heart health!
- Get heart-healthy advice to help you have more energy, better balance, stronger bones, and greater disease protection
- Discover the building blocks of a heart-healthy diet
- Find flexible heart-healthy eating patterns
- Learn easy-does-it exercise for better heart health
- Uncover a holistic approach to heart health
- And more from the health and nutrition experts at Tufts University!
Please note: This is a downloadable e-book.